The everyday constant flow of a busy life. Sometimes you just want to relax in peace and quiet without worrying about anything... This is a album copiled of soothing and relaxing piano music for just such a person. >From famous pieces that anyone would know, to newly assembled themed pieces, these CDs has 30 luxurious pieces of healing classical music. The slow arrangements of famous music brings a little color to your time of peace and quiet.
Yuko Toyoda, a pianist in the spotlight for her advocacy of "natural classic" music, was the creator of this performance and arrangement. Her care and attention to each individual brings through the warmth and transparency of the tones in her arrangements. The arrangement itself was even compiled at Boesendorfer studio in the heart of classical music and her musical basement,Vienna.
A satisfying reprieve for you at times when you want to escape the noise of society and the rush of every day life and catch a breath of relief. Beautifully enunciated piano with delicate nuances will surely give you a feeling of peace and quiet without any mixed undertones.
01. Robert Schumann / Fantasiestucke, Op.12."Des Abends"
02. Felix Mendelssohn / Songs Without Words op.38 no.6 "Duetto"
03. Deodat Severac/En vacances I "Ou l'on entend une vieille boite amusique
04. Deodat Severac/En vacances I "Valse romantique
05. Johannes Brahms / 6 Stucke Op.118 Intermezzo A-Dur
06. Jean Sibelius / 5 Pieces romantiques "Scene romantique"
07. Vladimir Vavilov / Caccini's Ave Maria
08. Christoph Willibald Gluck / Melodie from Orfeo ed Euridice
09. Johann Sebastian Bach/ Siciliano from the Flute Sonata No.2
10. Jaques Ibert / Histoires La meneuse de tortues d'or
11. Jean Sibelius / 10 Little Pieces, op.34 no.8 Jouer de harpe
12. Franz Liszt / Consolation No.3
13. Anton Rubinstein / Deux Melodies op.3 no.1
14. Frederic Chopin / Nocturne op.9 no.2
15. Enrique Granados / Escenas romantica "Epilogo"
16. Claude Debussy / Reverie
01. Claude Debussy / Arabesques no.1
02. Gabriel Faure / 3 Romances sans paroles Op.17 no.3
03. Ludwig van Beethoven /2nd movement from Piano Sonata No. 8 Op. 13 "Pathetique"
04. Felix Mendelssohn / Songs Without Words op.19 no.1"Sweet Memory"
05. Frederic Chopin / Prelude Op.28 no.15 "Raindrop"
06. Erik Satie / Je te veux
07. Maurice Ravel / Pavane pour une infante defunte
08. Robert Schumann / scenes from childhood, op. 15 no.7 "Traumerei"
09. Erik Satie / Gymnopedie no.1
10. Frederic Chopin / Etude Op.10 no3
11. Johann Sebastian Bach / Largo from harpsichord concerto no.5 BWV1056
12. Claude Debussy / Suite Bergamasque no.3 "Clair de Lune"
Message to Slow Bach --- Yuko Toyoda
As I gaze out the window looking at the fresh verdure, I felt I was about to be sucked into the radiance of the sunlight beaming through the wavering trees, when suddenly a melody came to mind. Thus, what I heard along with the chirping of the birds, was Bach's "Aria", brimming with a sense of translucence. In the woods I heard the cellist's Bible called "Cello suite no.1", the pianist's Old Testament called "Well-Tempered Clavier"; while it is written as educational material, "Invention" is well-known as a great piece of art. Numerous works in which you can strongly feel the message Bach was always aiming for to "convey deep emotion through sound"... Bach's idea was to perform piano by devoting his soul to each and every sound, to arrange music through interaction with violins or court music, and to take the main motif of each composition and create something new out of it. All that is "Present-day Bach" in which the impression serves as basis for inspiration in "15 songs of Piano Therapy."
Feel tempted by the songbird's chirping, and take another step inside the woods...
Perhaps we, who set out for a journey to believe in a new self, can hear Bach's message overflowing with love.
Comment to Slow Bach --- Violinist Pavel Eret
Listening to the Slow Bach CD is going to make you feel comfortable and relaxed,and it will
bring you a complete refreshing as well,no matter if you are a classic music fanor if you are not
familiar with that world yet. I would recommend you listening to this CDwhile lying in bed
just before falling asleep having turned the volume fairly down.These music arrangements,
which are full of various sound colors and which could possibly be called slow fantasies
on Bach’s music, are to be accepted and absorbed by a listener in a smoother way than the original pieces. I also believe that thanks to this relaxing andcuring music,
many people will become eager to listen to the Bach’s original music as well,
perhaps through visiting live concert performances.
Please, enjoy yourself while listening to the CD.
01. Yuko Toyoda/Forest in the light〜prologue
03. Gounod-Bach/ Ave Maria
04. Bach/Toccata and Fugue BWV565 in D minor
05. Bach/Invention no.7
06. Bach/Aria from Goldberg-Variationen
07. Bach/Air on G String
08. Bach/In dulci Jubilo BWV.751
09. Bach/Cello Suite no.1
10. Yuko Toyoda/Twilight Bach
11. Bach/Wachet auf,ruft uns die Stimme BWV.645
12. Bach/Siciliano aus der 2 Flotensonate BWV.1031
13. Bach/Fugue in C major,BWV846 from Well-Tempered Clavier no.1
14. Bach/Jesu,Joy of Man's Desiring Chorale from Cantata BWV.147
15. Yuko Toyoda/Forest of Bach〜epilogue
Produced, arranged, composed and performanced by Yuko Toyoda
"A Kaleidoscope of Music"
The fusion of "wa (Japanese)" and "yo (western)" is the underlying theme of Yuko Toyoda's new CD features "Hybrid Classics" that are a coupling of the original classical music with elements such as string ensembles, Japanese and other drums, flamenco guitar, and tap dancing. The highlight of this CD is the "Moonlight Sonata and Yosaku," a union that transcends time and space, in which Yuko Toyoda's solo performance of Beethoven's piano sonata "Moonlight Sonata" bonds with "Yosaku"―one of the epitomes of "wa"―infused with a shower of drums. Another masterful union can be heard in the "Moon Over the Ruined Castle and Hungarian Dances" in which the Rentaro Taki composition and accompanying Japanese drums blend into the Hungarian Dances. This unprecedented fusion of "wa" and "yo" is so avant-garde and yet so pleasant that one will have a hard time holding back the urge to dance. In this way, Yuko Toyoda's piano performances will easily blow away the walls of common sense to which many music fans tend to become attached. You are sure to find music here that no one has yet experienced!
01. Galaxy (Orchestral Version)
02. Fairy of the Forest
03. Moonlight and Yosaku (After Piano Sonata No.14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27 No.2 "Moonlight")
05. Bonjour Mademoiselle (An American in Paris / A Girl and Her Sweets)
06. Moon Over the Ruined Castle / Hungarian Dance No.5
07. Nocturne of the Seashore. Hamabe No Uta (Song of the Seashore) / Nocturne Op.9, No.2
08. El Amor Brujo: Ritual Fire Dance / Asturias / Soranbushi /Chants d’espagne Op.232, No.1 "Prelude"
09. Dolly's Lullaby. Dolly's Dreaming and Awakening / Hanayome Ningyo (Bride Doll)
10. Toy Carnival Suite: Toy Symphony / Omocha No Cha-Cha-Cha / Fuyugeshiki (Winter Scenery)
11. Galaxy (Piano Version)
12. Forest of the Piano (Advanced Version) Theme Song of the Film "Forest of the Piano" (4:43)
The concepts are “beauty,” “elegance” and “dynamism.”
On this album, Yuko Toyoda plays Chopin masterpieces
that are reborn through daring arrangements. Accompanied
by a stellar orchestra, she plays on this crystalline album
with heart and soul.
The world has seen countless iterations of Chopin’s works.
But this album is not simply a collection of recordings of
performances of Chopin’s masterpieces.
She invokes Chopin’s imagination in performing his
masterpieces, and even gives his works new titles.
Yuko Toyoda, by collaborating with Chopin’s emotions and
sensitivities from 2 centuries ago, pours her soul onto the
keyboard through her fingers. This CD promises to give
you a relaxing moment.
01. Nocturne No. 20, Op. posth ~ Nocturne of Sadness for Spirits ~
02. Etude, Op. 10, No.12 "revolution" ~ Heartbeats and Footsteps to Hope ~
03. Fantaisie-Impromptu,Op.66 〜Wind Sings the Dawn ~
04. Nocturne, Op.9, No.1 ~ Serenade of Lovebirds ~
05. Waltz, Op.64, No.1 ~ Puppy Dances in Calm Sunlight ~
06. Prelude, Op.28, No.15 ~ Raindrops Play Melody of Love ~
07. Etude, Op.10, No.3 ~ Reviving Nostalgic Hometown ~
08. Nocturne, Op.9, No.2 ~ Nocturne in the Mirror Reflecting My Mind ~
09. Waltz for Little Birds ~ Waltz for Little Birds ~A Letter to Chopin ~
10. Polonaise No.6, Op.53 ~ Land of Legend beneath Starlit Sky ~
11. Piano Concerto No.1, Op.11 ~ 2nd movement
12. Spring from 17 chants polonaise, Op. 74 〜Heartbeat of Spring〜
01. AU BORD D`UNE SOURCE
02. LE CARILLON DE CYTHERE
03. LIEDER OHNE WORT `FRUHLINGSLIED`
04. SONGS OF THE BIRDS
05. WALTZ OP.70 NO.1
06. SONETTO 104 DEL PETRARCA
07. ONDINE FROM GASPARD DE LA NUIT
08. CRYSTAL FANTASY-TWINKLE STAR-
09. NOCTURNE OP.9 NO.1
10. POLONAISE NO.6 OP.53
11. LA CAMPANELLA
performed with Tibor Kovac, Principal
second violinist of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra
01. Franck Violin Sonata in A Major
02. Brahms Violin Sonata No.3 in D Minor
[Open] 11:30-14:30 16:30-18:00
Sat,Sun,Holiday 11:30-14:30 16:30-19:00